- Product Information
FYBROS Magna distribution board (also known as panel board, breaker panel, or electric panel) is a component of an electricity supply system that divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits, while providing a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit in a common enclosure. The interior of the distribution board is pre-fitted with a clip tray or DIN rail for mounting the miniature circuit breakers (MCB) and other devices.
- Ways: 4Way to 16Way
- Distribution Boards Types: SPN DB, TPN DB, Phase Selector DB.
- Door Types: Single Door Metal (IP30), Double Door Metal (IP30)
- Aesthetic new MAGNETIC LOCK
- Complete Shock Proof by earthing on door for extra protection.
- Equipped with insulated Copper Bus bar rating upto 100A that prevents short circuit current
- Ample wiring space is provided to ensure proper distribution of Neutral and Earth wires.
- Masking sheet (Cement Guard) offers added safely by preventing cement from entering.
- Fybros Magna Distribution boards are available with IP-43 degree of protection.
- Used for single/Three phase distribution applications
- Key Specification
Manufacturer Fybros Model Magna Incomer Modules 2 Subincomer Modules N/A Outgoing Modules 2 Dimensions (in mm) N/A