- Product Information
L&T's extensive range of contactors is augmented by their range of thermal overload relays, giving reliable protection across diverse applications. MN relays are available from 0.2 to 570A in trip class 10A and 30A. Relays can be directly mounted on contactors for space-saving or through separate mounting kits, depending on the requirement. MO contactors along with RTO relays, MNX contactors along with RTX relays and MX contactors along with MX-R0 relays are perfect examples of these compact motor feeders.
These relays are protection devices required in various motor starter combinations and are available for various DOL/ Star delta combinations. They have built in sensitive mechanism which protects the motor from overload and single phasing.
MN Thermal Overload Relays, available from 0.2A to 570A complement the MNX range of power contactors. The relays are ambient temperature compensated, and the unique double slide mechanism provides reliable protection against single phasing. MN 12L relays with trip class 30A are specially designed for long starting time applications.
- 0.2A to 570A
- Available in 3 frame sizes from 0.2-570A
- Inbuilt single phasing protection
- Suitable for direct/separate mounting
- Built-in START and OFF / RESET push buttons
- Auto and manual reset modes
- Ambient temperature compensation: -5 C to +55 C
- Electrically separate NO contact
- Conformance to IEC 60947-4-1 and IS/IEC 60947-4-1
- Key Specification
Manufacturer L&T Model MN2 Suitable Contactors MNX 9-40 Dimensions (in mm) 56.5 W x 65.5 D x 94 H