- Product Information
Direct On-Line (DOL) method is the simplest starting method for 3-phase pump set. L&T offers two variants of DOL method – starter and controller.
DOL starters are basic electrical starters with contactors and relay for ON/OFF operation and overload protection of the pump set. Over and above the ON/OFF operation and overload protection features equipped in Controllers, it also provides additional features like Auto ON, indications of Supply ON/OFF and Pump ON/OFF, reading of real time voltage & current of pump with unique Dual analog meter.
Single phasing protection relay (SPPR) inside Controller unit provides the advanced protection features viz. single-phasing prevention, phase-reversal protection, phase-unbalance protection, variable time-delay adjustment for delayed operation of pump set.
Designed for reliable starting
LT-LK MF1 is a manually operated push button motor starter suitable for single phase motors up to 2 hp and three phase motors up to 7.5 hp. Specially designed bimetal elements give complete protection to motors against overload - a condition that may be caused by various factors including low voltage. The starter mechanism is quick-break and trip-free. Silver tipped contacts ensure long electrical life.
The elegantly designed enclosure is specially treated to resist corrosion. Cord packing keeps the interior dust and vermin free. The `Start' button on the cover is shrouded to prevent accidental starting.
Overload relays for MF1 starters are available in different ranges to suit different motors. MF1 - economical for various applications. LT-LK MF1 motor starters are ideally suited and most economical for motors in installations where no-volt coil is unnecessary or undesirable. These installations include machine tools like grinders, polishers, lathes and wood working machines.
- DOL Starters-Available up to 7.5 HP
- Nominal rating: 15A 415 V AC
- Thermal rating: 30A
- Motor duty: 11A (7.5 hp) 415 V AC
- Mechanical life 100,000 operations
- Contact life: 100,000 operations
- Maximum: 15 per hour frequency of operations
- Weight: 0.28kg without enclosure; 0.73 kg in sheet steel enclosure
- Capacity of terminals: 6mm2
- MF1 also finds wide application in switching and overload protection of exhaust fans in factories and theatres, unattended pumps, expensive domestic appliances like refrigerators, air conditioners and overload protection of cables and wires.
- Key Specification
Manufacturer L&T Model MF1 Contactor NA Meter Included NA Overload Relay NA Insulation NA Coil Voltage NA Terminal Capacity N/A Recommended Backup Protection N/A Dimensions (in mm) 95 W x 95 D x 142 H