- Product Information
HPL TECHNO RCCB is a current operated device and is Independent of the voltage conditions. This means that they provide protection even when there is voltage dip or the neutral conductor is interrupted. In a healthy system the vector sum of all currents in phase and neutral is equal to zero. The device senses inhalant° or residual currents in the system and disconnects supply system.
- Rating: 25-80A
- No of Poles: 2P, 4P
- Conforms to IEC/EN 61008 & IS 12640
- Shape compatible with and suitable for standard busbar connection to other devices.
- Busbar positioning optionally line or load.
- Free terminal space despite installed busbar
- Contact position indicator red-green (2-pole/4 Pole)
- Suitable for being used with standard fluorescent tubes with or without electrical ballast (typically up to 20 units per phase conductor).
- The device functions Irrespective of the position of installation.
- Types with 80 A permissible short-circuit back-up fuse: Consider overload protection.
- Typically used for protection against earth leakage
- Key Specification
Manufacturer HPL Model Techno Voltage Rating 240/415V AC 50/60Hz Dimensions (in mm) N/A